Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Character Design: Meaning

To begin my research, I started with the simplest question.

What is character?

According to Oxford Dictionary, there many meaning for character. Here are some of the meaning.
-The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual strength and originality in a person's nature or a person's good reputation.
-The distinctive nature of something.
-A person in novel, play or flim
-An unususl or amusing person.
-A printed or written letter or symbol.
-The identification of the species.

I'll say for short that is "unique qualities of something".

So, what is character design?

This is the conclusion from many article that I've read:
"the process to put information and unique qualities that we use to represent them."

I'll post more of it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment