Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Character Design: Introduction of The Research

This is my own research about character design. It's for my thesis project.

The reason why I choose to research on this topic because, not long ago, I have a problem with one of my job about character design. The problem is that my client is American but the target group for this character is Japanese. So my problem is that I have to design character that will make people from 2 different part of the world like it.

Because, obviously, if my client doesn't like it then he won't let this project finish but if Japanese people doesn't like it then the client won't end this project either.

I decided to research this topic within 4 keywords; the meaning of character, style, time and story.

I'll post more of my research next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment